Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year in Review

It has been a good year for disc golf.  I believe my game has improved since last year, my drives have gotten longer, I have developed a flick throw and my putting is more consistent.  I have played some new courses in Austin, San Antonio and even Kentucky.  But most of all I enjoy spending time with my old friends and meeting their friends.  I look forward to getting outside on Sunday mornings regardless of the weather, it is often the highlight of my week.  Even if I have a bad day throwing my disc it is still a good day spent with friends.

I often look back at my blog entries with fond memories of the rounds I have played.  Thanks to Bob, we have the scorecards available to track our progress.  Thanks to Steve for joining us and making us all better players.  Here's to looking forward to a new year filled with the promise of fun times with friends.  Who knows, maybe I will throw my first ace this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment