Sunday, December 1, 2013

MetCenter

A small group of us played today at MetCenter:  Lif, Bob, Big Dave and myself.  Nice weather for December, sunny and a little chilly when we started.  The sun warmed us up after a few holes and we shed the long sleeves.  A steady breeze picked up after about the tenth hole.

Two birdies were made today, Lif and Bob.  I had an average round, my drives were flying good today.  I almost made par on the long #10 hole, bounced off the basket.  I missed a few putts like that today.  I was throwing my Millennium LS Polaris great today, several long drives.  However, on #13 I only threw it about 25 feet and it rolled into the muddy creek.  Dagnabbit! I had to go wading for it.  I got it back and found another disc while was looking for mine.  No discs lost, one disc found.

Bob on the first fairway

Dave's approach shot

Lif giving it a flick.

Rob trying the flick.

Lif with a mulligan flick!

Rob standing around

Rob's approach shot.  Saved par.

Dave putting

Dave and Rob seeing where it went.

Big Dave driving

Rob with a flick approach

Rob putting with style.  Bounced off the basket.  Dagnabbit!

Lif winding up for a long drive on #10.

Bob took some time out to go fishing!

Lif from the gully

Looking for my drive in the dirty water on #13

Found a disc.  It flies pretty good!

Got my shorts a little wet.

Lif and Dave on the fairway.

Lif with a flick approach.

Heady putting with style. Bounced off the basket.  Dagnabbit!

Dave putting. I'm still mad about my putt.

Dave's shoe got sucked off by the mud.

Bob driving on #18 with style

Hurricane Dave, gonna make it rain!

Me with a decent drive.

Bob with an approach shot on #18

Lif's approach shot with extra style points.

Official Scorecard by the Bob Accounting Firm.


No comments:

Post a Comment