Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Circle C - Christmas Eve

We played an impromptu game today at Circle C.  Steve, Dave, Keith and Burko had the day off of work, I filled out a half-day vacation request and met them at 11:00.  The weather was sunny, but a little chilly.  About 50 degrees when we started with a slight breeze from the southeast.  I should have worn long sleeves but I was all right by the back nine.  I'm surprised that the creek still had water flowing.  We had to take detours around it twice.

Keith and I played below average today.  Keith was snake bit on the front nine, if there was a branch in the way his disc managed to find it.  I had a couple of really bad holes on the front nine and lost my drive on the last five holes.  I kept throwing it way too low.  Mike Burko was just the opposite, he really picked it up on the back nine and had some really impressive throws.  Dave was consistent from the front nine to the back nine, seven over on each.  Steve had three birdies, no one else had one.  No discs lost, no discs found.

Dave on the #5 fairway

Steve throwing uphill on #9

Steve with his birdie on #10

Keith gonna kiss it goodbye.

Steve and Keith on #12.  Water in the creek

Steve driving

Keith with his par putt on #17

Burko grip it and rip it!

Keith's second shot on #18

Steve and Dave considering options

We decided to take the dry route

Dave's disc must have skipped to shore.  All we saw was a splash.

Scorecard by Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment