Sunday, July 25, 2021

Circle C

 At my request, we had an 8:00AM start at Circle C; I had to drive to San Antonio immediately after the round to visit family.  Today's players were:  Steve, Chris, Keith, Lif and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 80's, sunny skies and not much wind.  Steve brought Macho Tacos!  Course conditions were fair, the fairways could use a mowing.  There were lots of other players on the course.  We let a group of five play thru, that was a mistake.  We ended up waiting for them on every hole when we played the back nine.

I did not have a very good round, had problems with my accuracy and the trees.  I did have some good drives but then a bad second shot.  Or I had bad drives and could not recover to save par.  Some of my approach shots were a little off, too far off make my putts.  Chris nearly had an Ace on #3,  his disc sailed barely over the basket.  He came close again on #4.  He was able to convert both of them for birdies.  Chris also had a birdie on #17 which is very difficult.  

Only four birdies made today:  Chris(3) and Lif(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Steve starts us off!



Chris with a birdie on #4

Steve driving on #8

Keith on #9

Picture the throw

Didn't help me

Waiting for people in front of us

Steve driving on #13



Chris with a birdie on #17.  Good job!

Steve's approach on #18

Lif makes his long putt on #18
 
Official Score

 

No comments:

Post a Comment