Sunday, August 1, 2021

Roy G. - Hot Day and a Long Course

 We chose the longest course in Austin to play on the hottest day of the year.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Donald, Darden, Bob (yes Bob!) and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 80's when we started and well into the 90's when we finished.  Course conditions were fair and there were a lot of other players on the course.  

I did not score very well today, this is a tough course and I was missing my fine touch on approach shots.  My putting was still way off, I missed several easy putts.  Even if I had made all my putts, I would still be 20+ over.  Steve had the shot of the day with a 250 foot birdie on #5.  Nothing but basket!   Keith had a rough day, his grip was really bothering him and we really should not have recorded a score for him.  He toughed it out and played through it.  Good to see Bob again!

Only one birdie made today, Steve on #6.  Nobody else even came close.  No discs lost and no discs found.

Darden starts us off!




Tomahawk Bob





Bob relaxing on the fairway






Steve makes par on #18!  Good Job!

The long walk to #1


Official Score

No comments:

Post a Comment