Sunday, July 4, 2021

Circle C - Independence Day

Happy Independence Day!   A great day to play Circle C.  Today's players were Steve, Chris, Keith, Dave, Lif and Heady.  Skies were mostly cloudy, temperatures were in the 80's and no wind to speak of.  Course conditions were good and there were lots of other players on the course.  We got caught in a downpour on #18 and were totally soaked.

I was just that glad I was able to play today.  My shoulder is only about 75% of strength.  I was able to throw some halfway decent drives without pain.  Throwing a hyzer hurt a bit, sometimes a lot.  By the time we got to #18 my arm gave out and I could not complete the hole.  My putting was terrible, I missed several really short putts.  My arm would stop when my hand got above my shoulder.   I've got to work on that before next week.  Steve had some impressive throws today, really got some distance.  Chris nearly had an ace on #4, his drive curved around the trees and skipped just past the basket.

Five birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Chris(2) and Dave(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Chris in the tree on #18.

Happy Fourth of July

 

Big Dave starts us off!

Chris trying for a birdie on #2










Chris driving on #14.  Keith busy by the tree



Rain coming down hard



Finishing up on #18

 

  I estimated the scores for Chris and Dave on #17 and #18.    It was raining too much to record the scores.

Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment