Sunday, July 18, 2021

Brushy Creek - El Gato

 We traveled north this morning to play the Brushy Creek (aka Cat Hollow) course in Round Rock.  Today's players were:  Lif, Dave, Chris, Donald, Keith and Heady.   Skies were mostly cloudy, temperatures were in the 80's, humidity was in the 90's and there was hardly any wind.  Course conditions were good and there were lots of other players on the course.

I was able to play the entire round without any pain, so maybe I am past my injury.  I'm not getting the distance I was before but I can work on that.  Otherwise I had a pretty average round.  Chris nearly had an eagle on #10.  His second throw from about 250 feet out bounced off the rim.

Only four birdies made today:  Dave(2), Donald(1) and Chris(1).  No discs lost, I found a Star Corvette in the rough on #10.   The scorecard may not be accurate, if you have any changes let me know.


Dave starts us off

Lif envisions his drive

Donald from downtown.  Drive went long on #2

Chris with a tough putt

Great drive by Donald on #2.  Parked it!


Big Dave driving on the long #3

Lif found a critter crawling up his arm

Keith's approach on #3


Lif's putt hit every chain and went thru!

Chris with a long birdie putt on #6

Waiting for a group to play thru


A disc in the hand is worth two in the bush!


Keith driving on #13




Keith make face.  Limp wrist Lif.

Donald with a reach


Chris finishes it up on #18

Official Score

 

No comments:

Post a Comment