Saturday, March 2, 2019

North Town - Texas Independence Day

We played a Saturday round at North Town because we thought the weather would be nice today.  It wasn't that nice, temperatures were in the upper 40's, foggy and overcast and a slight breeze.   Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Dave, Keith,  DD and Heady.  Course conditions were good, the creek waters were down a bit.  There were several other groups on the course.

I played alright today, my drives weren't that great but many of my approach shots were dead on.  I don't recall missing any putts that I  should have made.  Keith missed about six birdie putt attempts.  Dave had a good round, and a great second half, including three birdies in a row.  DD was throwing some very long drives today!

A total of 12 birdies were made today:  Dave(4), Steve(3), Lif(2), DD(2), and Rob(1).  No discs found but three discs lost:  Heady and Steve on 12, Lif on 14.

Walking the #1 fairway

DD with a birdie attempt on #3.  Very nice drive!

Big Dave with driving on #5

Lif driving on #5

Keith by the water on #5


Steve putting on #8

Dave's drive on #9

DD fishing

DD approach on #11

DD makes it across

Lif with a birdie on #13

Dave with his third consecutive birdie

Keith had bad luck with the birdies today.

Lif with another birdie on #16.  Nice drive!

Steve in the birdie fest

Keith putting on #18

Dave finishes up on #18
                                                     DD with an Eagle attempt on #18
Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

1 comment:

  1. I played the course again, and got my birdies -- four! Still finished 2 over par. LOL. Then I played another 11, and almost eagled #11! But, I missed the putt. I had enough, went home. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete