Saturday, March 9, 2019

Circle C - Saturday Round

A few of us wanted to take advantage of the nice weather and get in a Saturday round.  Today's players were:  Dave, Bob and Heady.  Weather conditions were nice, temperatures in the 70's, partly cloudy skies and only a slight breeze.  Course conditions were good, they just laid down a fresh batch of mulch.   Parking was a problem because of all of the soccer games going on.

I had one of my best ever rounds at Circle C today.  I got off some nice throws and my approach shots left me with short putts.  I came close to an eagle on #12, my second throw sailed over the basket.  I only made a few mistakes on the back nine and only missed one putt.  Bob let me throw his River on #15 because that disc curves to the right.  I threw it perfectly, it went around the bend and hit the pole.  I'm going to have to get me one of those discs.

Only two birdies were made today:  Dave(2) and Rob(15).  Bob had some chances but could not convert.

Dave with a long birdie attempt on #1

Rob with extra concentration

Dave had an outstanding drive on #5

Bob driving on #13

Bob on #15

Bob with a long putt

Rob with his birdie on #15

Dave's approach on #18

The creek was down today

Official scorecard.  Recorded and compiled by Heady

No comments:

Post a Comment