Sunday, March 10, 2019

Circle C - Sunday Round

Those who could not play yesterday played today at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Lif and Heady.  It was a little cooler today, temperatures in the upper 60's, overcast skies and very little wind.  There were a few other players on the course today.

I did not play as well as I played yesterday but I still played okay.  I forgot how to throw for a couple of holes.  Lif had some putting adventures on a couple of holes.

A total of five birdies were made today:  Keith(2), Heady(2) and Steve(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.  Not many pictures today, I forgot to charge my battery.

Steve starts us off!

Keith with a birdie attempt on #3

Steve makes birdie on #7

Lif driving on #10

Official scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment