Sunday, March 24, 2019

MetCenter

It was a nice day for some disc golf at the MetCenter.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Bob, Keith, Wesley and Heady.  Skies were mostly cloudy, temperatures were in the low 70's a there was a slight breeze.  Course conditions were good and we had the course to ourselves most of the day. 

I played a little below my average for this course today.  I made some stupid throws, my approach shots were long and I missed a couple of putts.  I did make a couple of putts that I easily could have missed.

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Dave(2), Wesley(2), Keith(1), Steve(1) and Lif(1).  No discs lost by two discs lost by Wesley, one in the pond on #3 and one in the vortex on #9.


Bob getting ready to start

Keith in the sandbox on #2
Dave coming in on #3

Keith putting on #3

Walking to #4.  Kind of tricky

Getting Keith's disc on #4

Dave's follow thru on #5

Rob watching his drive on #6

Searching for Wesley's drive on #9

Wesley took a drop

Lif somewhere along the long #10 fairway

Wesley putting on #10

Rob going for a swim on #11

Steve's approach on #11

Bob driving on #13

Keith sinks it on #15

Wesley putting on #15 by the pond

Steve with a fairway shot on #17

Lif with an assist

Keith putting on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment