Sunday, January 12, 2014

MetCenter

A nice day for disc golf at the MetCenter Disc Golf Course.  Today's players were Dave, Keith, Bob, Steve and myself.  Lif is still on the DL for one more week.  The course was crowded when we got there this morning.  We had to hurry up to get ahead of a very large group.  When we started it was a little cool, about 53 degrees but the sun was shining.  The wind was blowing from the south about 15-20 miles per hour.  The course was in good shape, the creek had water and the ground was still a little muddy.

I was satisfied with my play today.  My drives were flying straight and long and my approach shots were going where I wanted them to go for the most part.  I missed a few putts that I should have made.  A definite improvement over my play the past few weeks.  I even made two birdies, maybe I have turned the corner.  Still need to work on the putting.  I three putted four holes today and that brought my score down.  Keith had several very long putts today to save par, very impressive.

Five birdies were made today:  Heady (2), Steve(1), Keith(1) and Bob(1).  No discs lost, no discs found.

Big Dave starts us out!

Steve reaching back on #3

Me driving on #3.  Good drive, lousy putt

Keith with a send off

Me trying to throw between the trees on #6

Rattle those chains Keith!

We have lift off!

Steve with body English!

Not taking any putts for granted!

Me with some horrible putting on #8

Me with style points.  Still putting on #8

Keith grip it and rip it!

Keith with a long putt.

Keith with a power drive on #11

A Double Mando!

Bob on the fairway (sort of)

Let the big dog eat!

Dave with a long putt

Big Dave giving it a ride!

Keith retrieving his disc

He is good to go now!

Steve setting up on #17

Bob on a rock!

Cha-Ching!

Bob driving on #18

Big Dave making it rain!

Bob on #18
Official Scorecard Compiled by the Bob Accounting Firm

No comments:

Post a Comment