Sunday, June 11, 2023

Williamson County - Hot Day

 It was a hot day for a round of disc golf at the Williamson County DGC.  Today's players were:  Dave, Lif, Chris, Keith, Darden and Heady.  Steve is out of state. Temperatures were in the low 90's when we finished.  Not a cloud in the sky and a 10-15mph breeze was blowing.  Course conditions were good and dry.  There were lots of other players on the course.  We had to wait a few times.

I played about my average lately, still having problems with power on my drive.  My approach shots were good and I made most of my putts.  Darden and Chris were both snapping off some long throws.  Lif kept it in the straight and narrow.  Keith's putting woes continue, it's very frustrating for him.

Only five birdies were made today:  Lif(2), Darden(2) and Chris(1).   One disc found and one disc lost by Lif, his drive (Big Irish) went deep into the rough.  


Darden starts us off!

Lif sporting some cool new shades

Darden with a tomahawk




Hit a tree, take a shot



Darden with a birdie on #10



Everyone admiring Chris' long fairway throw


Dave finishes the round with par

Official Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment