Sunday, June 18, 2023

Circle C - Father's Day

 It was a small turnout for an early start at Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Chris and Heady.  We met up at 8:00 to avoid the heat and that was a good thing.  Temperatures were in the 90's when we finished.  Not a cloud in the sky and a slight breeze was blowing.  Course conditions were fair, the fairways could use some mowing.  There were several other groups on the course.

I played about my average today.  I'm still not getting a lot of power on my drives, at least I kept most of them in the fairway.  I made a few dumb throws on my approach shots that cost me a few strokes.  I made most of my putts.  Steve had a great round, bogey free, ending up -4.  Chris came late and caught up with us on the third basket.  He had some grip lock problems today.

There were six birdies made today:  Steve(4) and Heady(2).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Steve with a birdie on #6.  Awesome drive.


Steve with a birdie on #12.  Great approach from the tree.


Steve with a tap in par on #18

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment