Sunday, June 25, 2023

East Metro Park - Manor

 We ventured east this morning to play the ever challenging East Metro Park in Manor.  Today's players were:  Steve, Chris, Keith, Dave and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 90's, partly cloudy skies and an occasional cool breeze was blowing.  Course condition were good, some of the fairways were recently mowed.  Lots of thorns and stickers.  There were a few other groups on the course.

I played about my average for this course. I hate starting a round with a bogey.   I felt I could have played a little better.  Several of my drives hit the rough early.  Keith had a pretty good round.

Only three birdies were made today:  Steve(1), Chris(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Steve on #10.


Bourbon for Breakfast!

Big Dave starts us off!





Keith retrieving his mulligan

Keith getting their discs down


Chris says he is #1

Dave with a birdie attempt

Chris with a tap in birdie


Love Buzzards!

Walking thru the tall weeds

Someone decorated Dave's sticker

Keith with a delicate retrieval

Steve driving on #18

Keith finishes it up

Official Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment