Sunday, June 4, 2023

MetCenter

 We met up this morning at 8:30 at the Met Center for breakfast tacos and disc golf.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Chris, Keith, Lif and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 70's, cloudy skies and not much wind.  Course conditions were good, a storm blew thru last night and knocked over a couple of trees.  It was a little muddy in places.  There was no one on the course when we started.

I played a little below average for this course.  I'm not getting any power on my drives.  At least my flick was working today and my putting was pretty solid.  Some of my approach shots let me down, stupid mistakes cost me a few strokes.

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Dave(2), Chris(2) and Lif(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Lif starts us off!

Steve driving on #2

Glad to see that Arnold could join us today!  Get to the Choppa!!


Still waters


Dave with a birdie on #3

Chris with a tough putt

Lots of water in the creek



The storm blew down a lot of branches

A little wet around the basket

Walking to #8


Breakfast of Champions!


Big tree got blowed over


Steve with a birdie on #11

Steve with a birdie on #12

Lif's approach over a down tree



It was nice weather today

Keith make face

Steve finishes with a birdie attempt

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment