Sunday, January 22, 2023

Roy G. Guerrero - The Beast

 It's been over a year since we've played Roy G., now I know why.  Today's players were Steve, Keith, Chris, Dave and Heady.  It was a bit cool when we started with temperatures in the low 50's.  The sun was shining but the wind was also blowing at times.  Course conditions where good, they cleared out a lot of the overgrown brush. They also moved the basket on hole 6 so now the hole is a little shorter.  There were lots of other players on the course.

I had a truly awful round, I had no power today.   I only had one par.  I even double bogeyed the easy holes.  Nobody had what I would call a great round.  The trees took their toll.

No birdies today.  No discs lost and no discs found.  One Magic 8 Ball found by Steve.


Keith starts us off!

Dave with a good putt


A little nip to keep warm



Anthropomorphic tree growth


The Magic 8 Ball knows all!


Keith make face


Deer in the woods

The long hike back to #1



Keith finishes it up

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment