Monday, January 2, 2023

MetCenter - Holiday Bonus Round

 We were off work today so what a better way to celebrate the holiday than with a round at the Met Center.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Donald and Heady.  It was a warm day for January, temperatures in upper 70's.  We had some drizzle during the front nine but later the skies cleared a little, the sun came out and the wind picked up.  Course conditions were a little slick in some spots.

I had a decent round today, I started off with some long straight throws, good approach shots and accurate putting.  I only missed one putt that I should have made, bounced off the chains.  I made some mistakes on the back nine, stupid throws or hitting trees.

Only four birdies made today:  Steve(2) and Donald(2).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Dave putting on #2











Steve with a birdie on #13. 


White egret



Dave finishes it up

Official Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment