Monday, May 3, 2021

Circle C

The heavy rains at the end of the week gave way to a beautiful sunny day on Sunday.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Lif, Chris, Keith, Donald and Heady.  Good to see Lif and Donald again!  Perfect weather for disc golf, temperatures were in the 70's, sunny skies and only a light breeze.  Course conditions were a little muddy from all the rain.  The creek was full and flowing, I can't remember the last time it had water.  There were lots of other players on the course but we never had to wait.  Thanks to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos and thanks to Chris for paying for them!

I had a pretty decent round, most of my drives were long and straight.  Some of my approach shots were a little off, which led to some difficult putts.   I just missed a birdie putt on #9.   Keith continues to improve, he started off pretty well but had some grip problems on the back nine.  

There were seven birdies made:  Donald(3), Steve(3) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and one disc found on the #13 fairway.


Enjoying some Macho Tacos!

Preparing to start

Lif starts us off!  A little rusty!


Chris flicking with cigar in hand





I made birdie on #7.  Must have had a lucky skip on my drive

Donald with a tap in birdie on #8!

Lif with style points

I just missed the birdie on #9.  Bounced off basket.





Waiting for a twosome to play thru


Creek was full, we had to cross the bridge






Lif driving on #17


Keith's approach over the water

Steve's approach from the edge of the creek

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment