Sunday, May 9, 2021

Circle C - Mother's Day

 Since many in the group were out today, due to Mother's Day, we decided to play Circle C again. Today's players were:  Steve, Big Dave, Heady, Donald, Donald's young friend, Parker.  Temperatures were in the 70's, partly cloudy skies and an occasional breeze.  The humidity was very high, I almost perspired.  Course conditions were good, the creek was dry again.  There were a fair amount of players on the course.

None of us had a stellar game.  I played  about the same as last week.  I made some stupid mistakes and my approach shots were a little off.

Only three birdies were made today:  Dave(1), Donald(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Steve on #18. 


Dave starts us off!

Donald with a birdie on #2












That just looks painful


Steve with a birdie attempt on #13



Steve felt like climbing a tree



My retrieval stick came in handy today!



Parker on #18

Official Scorecard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment