Sunday, April 25, 2021

Roy G. - The Beast

It's been a little while since we've played a punishing round, so we decided to play Roy G. Guerrero.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Dave, Chris, Darden and Heady.  Nice weather again today, temperatures were in the 70's, sunny skies, low humidity and calm winds.  Course conditions were good, the grass was a little high in the rough.  Several other groups were on the course.

I had my average round for this course, which is terrible.  I did manage to make a few pars.  I stayed close to the fairway for most of the round.  My approach shots were a little off and I missed a couple of putts.  Keith is making good progress with his rehabilitation.  He manage a few straight throws with some distance.  He is only about a stroke behind the rest of us and will be back to his old self soon.

No birdies today, no real attempts for one that I can remember.  Three discs found and one disc lost, Keith left one behind somewhere. 

Preparing to start
 

Darden gets us going!


I believe I can fly!


Whiskey Break












Moment of impact

Dave on #18 fairway



The long walk to the last hole




Chris finishing it up


Walk back to the parking lot
Official Scorecard






No comments:

Post a Comment