Saturday, May 15, 2021

Circle C - Yet Again

 The plan today was to play a Saturday round at the MetCenter; however, we discovered that there was a tournament today, so we went back to our old stand-by, Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Big Dave, Lif and Heady.   Nice weather again today, with temperatures in the upper 70's, mostly cloudy skies and an occasional breeze.  There were many other players on the course.  Thanks again to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos and thanks to Lif for paying for them!

I had a pretty good round today, many of my drives were straight and long.  My approach shots were a little off, leaving me with difficult putts.  To my surprise, I made most of the difficult putts.  Even the ones I missed were dead on, but just a little high or a little low.   I had one of my best drives on #13, perfectly straight, 20 feet short of the basket, which I converted for a birdie.  I did make some really stupid mistakes on #15 and #16 which cost me three strokes.   Steve had a great drive on #8, nearly skipped it in, made the birdie.

Only three birdies were made today:  Heady(2) and Steve(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Enjoying some Macho Tacos!

Big Dave starts us off

Lif on #5 with an approach

Lif with a fine drive on #11

Dave with a power drive on #12




Dave make face

Lif showing that style and balace

Waiting for the group ahead of us on #18


Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment