Sunday, March 8, 2020

Circle C

It was a cool morning at Circle C for a round of disc golf.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Bob, Lif, Dave, Chris and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 50's, cloudy skies and only a slight breeze.  Course conditions were dry.

I had one of my best drives ever on hole #1 and then things went south from there.   I had a few poor drives and my fairway shots really brought me down.  A couple of holes turned into disasters.

A total of nine birdies were made today:  Steve(3), Keith(2), Dave(1), Chris(1), Bob(1) and Rob(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.



Lif starts us off.

New teepee on on #1

Chris with a birdie on #2

Keith with a birdie on #3

My approach shot on #5, just a touch too long



Chris drinking some moonshine!


Keith with a birdie on #15


Lif is king of the mountain

Steve with a birdie on #17



Dave's approach

Bob finishes up on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

1 comment: