Sunday, March 22, 2020

Circle C - Zombie Apocalypse

We played a round at Circle C today to take our minds off the Corona Virus news.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Bob, Lif, Dave, Chris and Heady.  It was foggy with temperatures were in the middle 50's and the wind was calm.  Course conditions were a little slick and muddy and there were several other small groups on the course.

I played alright today, I did mess up a few shots by overthinking them.  My drive on #1 was the longest I've ever thrown.  I even out drove Steve 😀.  Too bad I choked on the birdie putt.

There were six birdies made today:  Keith(3), Dave(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.

Avoid the Virus!

Dave drives into the fog!

Evidence of my drive on #1

Lighting up on #5

Hand sanitizer on #9.  That stuff is gold now!

Not practicing social distancing here!

Dave on #13 by a temporary pond

Dave driving with impunity on #15

Keith with a tap in birdie.


Walking to #17.  Better social distancing.

Lif driving on #17

Chris with a flick on #17

Dave from over the edge

Bob on the #18 fairway

Lif with a fairway shot

Steve and Chris searching for their discs

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment