Sunday, July 29, 2018

MetCenter - Early Start

We started at 8:00 this morning at MetCenter to beat the heat.  I'm glad we did.  I was not feeling 100% today.  The players today were:  Steve, Keith, Bob, Mike and Rob.  Sunny skies, little wind and temperatures were in the 80's.  Not too bad.  Course conditions were very dry, which is unusual for the Met.  There were several other groups on the course and we let a couple of them play through.

Even though I was not feeling well I still managed to have a decent game.  My drives were not that good but my approach shots kept me in the game.  I only missed one putt that I really should have had.  On the back nine my power started to fade.  Overall, the group did pretty well.  Mike made a long putt to save par on the difficult #2 and Keith made a long putt on #8 for birdie.  This was Mike's first time to play this course and he did very well.

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Keith(2), Mike(2) and Bob(1).  No discs lost but one disc found by the basket on #6.


Bob starts us off!

Keith with a birdie on #1


Bob putting on #3
Steve laying up

Keith from the dry creek on #4

Rob with too much power on #5
Keith putting on #5

Mike with a birdie on #5


I can't believe I threw such a lousy drive

Keith driving on #6

Rob save bogey

Steve with a birdie on #7

Rob with a nice flick on #8

Steve's in a hole

Keith with a power drive on #13

Steve going for distance

Mike grip it and rip it

Mike putting on #15

Mike with a birdie on #15

It was warm but not too warm

Bob from the creek on #18

Steve on the #18 fairway

Keith with a long putt attempt

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment