Monday, July 23, 2018

Circle C - Early Start - Hot Day

With a forecast high of 106 degrees, we decided to get an early, 8:00AM start at Circle C.  Today's players were: Steve, Donald, Bob, Lif, Dave and Heady.  Temperatures were in the low 80's when we started and in the mid 90's when we finished.  Skies were clear and sunny and only a slight breeze.  Course conditions were very dry and there were only a few players on the course.  Thanks to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos!

I was a little off today, I started out fine but played inconsistently after the second hole.  I  made bogey on a lot of the easier holes, and I made par on #5, #14 and #16, which are more difficult holes.  I had a birdie chance on #17 but choked the putt.  That's the third time I've choked a birdie putt on that hole.

Steve was a birdie machine with four on the front nine.  Bob made par on #18, I think for the first time.  Something I've never done, I consider a bogey a minor victory.

A total of 11 birdies were made today:  Steve(5), Dave(2), Bob(1), Lif(1), Donald(1) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and two discs found.


Getting ready to start

Big Dave gets us going

Bob's second shot on #1

Dave with a birdie on #2

Steve with a birdie on #5.  Impressive!

Bringing up the rear

Dave going downtown

Steve with another birdie

Lif makes a birdie on #8!  Nice drive

Jungle Bob!

Donald firing down the fairway on #12

Lif strikes a pose!

Lif with a tough shot

Donald sinks a long putt with authority!

Nice day to get a tan

Dave driving on #15

Bob

Steve trying to anhyzer

Dave trying for a good spot on #18

Donald trying to split the gap

Bob with a par on #18!

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.


No comments:

Post a Comment