Monday, August 24, 2015

Roy G. Guerrero

We played Roy G. again this week to accommodate me.  I needed to be in that area of town to enter in the Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Contest.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Brian, Bob and myself.  I had to bail out after 15 holes to enter my hot sauce.  Unfortunately, I did not place in the contest.  Temperatures were in the mid to upper 80's, sunny skies, calm winds but very humid.  The course was in a little better condition than it was last month.  The course did get some rain last week and they mowed some more fairways.

Only two birdies were made today:  Steve(1) and Dave(1).  Dave made the shot of the day for birdie on #16 from halfway and around the trees.  Sorry I missed it.  No discs lost and no discs found.

Dave starts us off

Heady driving on #1

Brian putting on #1. 

Steve's second shot on #4

Rob driving on #5


Brian on the fairway

I hit my putt for bogey.

Steve with a monster drive on #6.  He made a birdie


Bob with a tough shot

Hitting the chains

Dave putting on #12

Steve with a slam

Heady watches it go in the basket

Brian from above

Bob with a jump shot

Dave in B&W

Rob with a long putt attempt on #15

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve, compiled by Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment