Sunday, August 16, 2015

Circle C

Today we played Circle C in South Austin, one of my favorites.  Today's players were: Steve, Dave, Lif, Bob, Keith, Brian and Heady.  Temperatures were in the low 90's, sunny skies and only a slight breeze.  Course conditions were dry, the driest I've seen since last summer.  Only a couple of other groups were playing.

Even though I have not been feeling 100% the past week I did manage to have a pretty good round.  I think it was the lowest I've ever scored on the this course.  My drives were straight, but only about average distance, my approaches were close and I only missed one putt.  I think staying out of the rough greatly contributed to my low score.

A total of eight birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Rob(2), Keith(2) and Brian(2).  No discs lost, I think Brian found one on #11.




Steve, the Birthday Boy, starts us off!

Bob leaves his feet

Keith with a birdie attempt gone bad

Keith gets his birdie on #2

I clanked my birdie putt off the ring

Brian driving on #5

Lif with an approach on #5

Brian putting on #6

Keith gives it a ride

Steve with a short putt

Steve driving on #9

Dave admiring his drive on #9

Me flinging it

Dave with a fine drive on #10

Heady driving on #11

Keith with a nice approach on #11

Heady with a long par attempt

Steve just missed his birdie on #11

The creek was totally dry

Steve with a tap in birdie on #13

Me with my worst drive of the day

Dave with a nice follow through

Lif throws a level drive

Lif with a long putt

Keith driving on #18

Steve driving past the tree

Lif on the fairway, Roscoe is not interested

Dry creek on #18

Steve with a good putt
Official scorecard, recorded by Steve, compiled by Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment