Monday, August 10, 2015

MetCenter - I did not play most of it.

My plane from Kentucky landed at 9:45 Sunday morning.  By 10:10 I was on the MetCenter course looking for my group.  I caught up with Steve, Dave, Keith and Keith's friend Stan on number 13.  Stan is just beginning to learn to play and this is a tough course to learn on.  It did feel good to be back in the Texas heat!

A total of eight birdies were made:  Keith(5), Steve(2) and Dave(1).  Keith had a very good day today.  Looks like he got off to a slow start but he really picked it up.  As I walked up, I witnessed his approach shot on #13 land within feet of the basket, which made for an easy birdie.

Steve and Keith played another round.  I wanted to play but I was pretty wiped out.

Steve putting from the mostly dry creek on #13

Keith's second putt on #15

Dave on #18 fairway

Scorecard recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment