Friday, July 3, 2015

Circle C - Friday Morning

Several of us had a holiday on Friday so we decided to play Circle C.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Keith and Heady.  Temperatures were in the low 80's, mostly sunny skies and only a slight breeze.  It was very humid and we were all sweating. 

This is the driest I've seen this course in months.  There was hardly any mud and the tee pads were not slippery.  I did pretty well today.  I started out with a bogey on #1 but after that I was pretty satisfied with my play.  I did not double bogey any holes and I made every putt that I should have made. 

Steve had a pretty good round ending up only one over par.  Steve made par on both par 5's again today. Keith had some problems putting but still ended up with a very good score.  Dave had some problems with the trees today.

A total of seven birdies were made:  Keith(3), Steve(2) and Heady(2).  No discs lost, one disc found by Steve on hole #5.


Big Dave on #1

Steve's second shot on #1

Steve makes birdie!

Steve with a birdie attempt

Keith on the #5 fairway

Dave driving on #10

Steve's second throw on #10

Keith on the #11 fairway

Little bunny in the rough

Dave with an approach shot

Dave's second throw on #15

Keith with a birdie on #15
Keith reaching back on #17

Walking to #18

Steve's third throw on #18

Keith with an approach

Dave getting across the water

Keith retrieves and errant throw

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve. Compiled by Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment