Friday, July 24, 2015

Austin Ridge Bible Church

Since Steve's friend, Mark, was still in town and I desperately needed a day off of work, we decided to play a round at the Austin Ridge Bible Church on Friday.  We started late in the morning and it was rather warm.  Temperatures were in the upper 90's, at least we had the course to ourselves.

I was playing about average today, I had an alright front nine, it was the back nine that killed my score.  I did make some long putts but also missed a couple of putts that I should have made.  We all hit our share of trees.

Only one birdie made today, Steve on #18.  No discs lost, no discs found.


Mark on the first fairway

Steve putting on #1

Mark on #2

Mark with a long drive on #3

Steve's second shot on #2.  Nice drive

Steve putting on #9

Mark putting on #12.  Getting hot out!

Steve driving on #14
Mark on #14

Steve's second shot on #14

Steve with a long drive on #17

Mark driving on #17

Steve makes his birdie on #18

Scorecard recorded by Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment