Saturday, April 18, 2015

La Miranda Regional Park (Front 18) California

Today I played the beautiful La Miranda Regional Park course in La Miranda, California.  This is another very clean, par 3 course located in a city park.  Of the three courses I have played out here this week, I think this is the prettiest.  Very nice grass, huge palm trees and tranquil pond in the middle of it.

I hooked up with another player on the first tee, Wayne from New Mexico.  He was playing the course while his family went to Disneyland.  I would have done the same.

As with the other two courses I've played this week, there was no rough.  The pond did come into play a little bit.  The only hazard on the course were people walking through the fairways, completely oblivious to the danger they were in.

I was throwing pretty good today, my drives were decent and I made most of my putts.  My approach shots are still a little off.  I did manage one birdie today on hole #8.

No discs found, one disc lost.  Wayne's first throw super anhyzered and went in to the pond.























Making my birdie

















No comments:

Post a Comment