Sunday, April 12, 2015

Circle C - Another Gloomy Day

Same group as last week, same weather as last week.  It's like déjà vu all over again.  Today Dave, Keith and I played Circle C in South Austin.  The weather was almost like last week.  It was very foggy when we started and then it turned into a misty drizzle for about an hour. After about nine holes the drizzle stopped and the sun almost came out.  Temperatures were in the low 70's and no wind to speak of.  Other than being a little slick and muddy conditions were pretty good.  Only one other group on the course was ahead of us, using a baby stroller (with a baby).

I did alright today, I did not miss any putts and my approach shots were pretty good.  My drives were inconsistent, a few were downright horrible.  However, a few were pretty good, I thought I had a shot at an ace on #3 and the drive on #8 looked good until it hit the big white tree.  I did manage to par #11 today, I rarely do that.  Overall I was satisfied with my play today.

Three birdies were made today:  Keith(2), Rob(1).  No discs lost, no discs found.

Dave starts us off!

Onward thru the fog!

Keith with a birdie on #2

Keith right before he hits the tree!

Couple of cool spider webs!

Keith trying for birdie after a nice drive!

Dave nails the putt on #9 to save par.

Keith reaching back on #13

I love April in Texas!

Dave with a birdie attempt

Keith with his second birdie of the day

Me driving on #17

Keith with a drive on #18

Let the big dog eat!

Dave going for it!

Keith on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Heady, compiled by Heady, posted by Heady!

2 comments:

  1. Miss u guys glad to see ur still throwing...back in savannah only one course here its decent....-burko

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too Burko! Come back to Texas!

    ReplyDelete