Saturday, February 21, 2015

Circle C

The weather is supposed to be marginal tomorrow so a few of us decided to play today while it was dry and in the 70's.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Bob and myself.  Course conditions were very good and only a few other players were on the course.  There were a few people on the fairway that we had to deal with. 

I did not play too poorly today, I was just plain unlucky on several holes.  I started off slowly then had a string of six pars in a row before I ran into a string of bogies.  I almost made par on the long #5, my fourth shot was only about seventy five from the basket.  My throw landed very near the basket but hit a rock and rolled twenty five feet away, behind a tree.  Missed my par.  I did manage to par #11, I don't recall ever making par on that hole before.  I know I've come close several times.

Steve had very good luck today, getting lots of tree love.  He was three under on the front nine and ended up two under  for the day.  Dave had a nice birdie on #4,  his drive landed closer to the #5 tee pad than the #4 basket.

A total of seven birdies were made today:  Steve(5) and Dave(2).  No discs lost, no discs found.

Bob starts us off

Steve with a long drive

Steve going for another eagle

Steve with his first birdie of the day

Dave driving on #6

Me with a decent drive

Steve with another birdie

Steve driving on #8

Dave had a putting adventure on #8

Rob letting the mamba fly on #11

Dave driving on #11.  He had an anger throw on this hole from 100+ that went in.

Bob makes par on #15

Walking the path

Dave with a par on #17

Bob on the #18 fairway

Bob takes a shortcut

Dave gets his disc back

 Rob finishes on #18 

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Bob

1 comment:

  1. Marginal weather lol. It's been subzero temps and a foot of snow up here. I'd say you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete