Sunday, March 12, 2023

Wilco - Spring Forward

 We played up north this week at the Williamson County DGC.  Daylight savings time began today so we were all a bit groggy.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Lif, Chris, Darden, Mike and Heady.  It was a bit cool when we started with temperatures in the lower 60's, mostly cloudy skies and a 15mph north wind.  Course conditions were not bad, you could see some freeze damage.  There were lots and lots of players on the course.

I played very poorly today.  I had no power on my drives, I had little control on my approaches and my putting was just terrible.  

There were five birdies made today:  Chris(2), Darden(2) and Steve(1).  One disc almost lost by Lif on his approach to #15, somehow it made it to fairway on #16.  One disc found by Darden on #18.

 


Darden starts us off!

Mike with a long putt on #1

Lif showing us the 'Little Teapot' putting form



Keith through the trees





Darden with a birdie on #10



Steve nails his birdie on #11

Calls for a shot!

Steve with an audience




Lif showing his flick drive

Keith make face



Steve putting on #18

Official Score

 

No comments:

Post a Comment