Sunday, November 6, 2022

Where There's a Will, There's a Wilco

 We had a small group that ventured north to Wilco to play this Sunday.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Chris and Heady.  The course was 'closed' because of recent rains but we paid our two bucks and played anyway.  So did a lot of other people.  Temperatures were in the 60's, mostly sunny skies and an occasional breeze.  Course conditions were a little muddy.

I'm still in my funk and playing like 💩, not getting any distance on my drives and my control is not consistent.  I did have a few good throws and a couple of nice approach shots to save bogey.  Lif was on fire 💥 with his putting, consistently hitting from 25-30 feet out.  He made a birdie on #10 with a putt from 40 feet.  I think he is secretly taking lessons.

Only two birdies today:  Lif and Chris.  No discs lost but two discs found.  We did have four star frames.










Official Scorecard


1 comment: