Sunday, November 27, 2022

The Sun Came Out For Circle C

 After weeks of rainy, windy and below average temperatures, the sun was out today.  Today's players were:  Lif, Dave, Chris, Darden and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 50's when we started, not a cloud in the sky and only a slight breeze.  Course conditions were good, some fresh mulch in places.  There were not a many players as I would have expected on such a nice day.  Maybe they were all sleeping in late.

I only had about three or four good drives today but my approach shots made up for it.  I had a very nice drive on #8, thought it had a chance and it ended up over the cliff.  I was lucky to save par.  I didn't miss any putts that I normally make.  Big Dave was a birdie machine on the front nine.

There were five birdies made today:  Dave(3), Chris(1) and Lif(1).  No discs lost, there might have been one found by Chris but he returned it.


Lif starts us off!



Dave with a birdie on #2

Darden with a tough putt

Lif is finally out of the trees

Dave cutting the corner

Lif with a shot

Spilled his chaser

Chris down low

Portrait of Lif



Lif getting Darden's disc down to Earth


Darden fishing on #18

Big Dave's approach on #18

Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment