Sunday, October 30, 2022

MetCenter, MetCenter Let's Play MetCenter

 A beautiful morning for disc golf today at the MetCenter.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Darden, Chris, Lif and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 50's when we teed off, mostly sunny skies and an occasional breeze.  Course conditions were good, there was water again in the creek.  There were several other groups and singles on the course.

I started off with some nice drives but either made a mistake on the fairway or choked on my putts.  Later on I lost some of my power.  I am regressing.  I had a couple of putts bounce off the lip of the basket but I did make a couple of long ones.  Lif did very well today.

A total of six birdies were made today:  Lif(2), Chris(2), Heady(1) and Keith(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.


Lif starts us off!

Keith on the #1 fairway

Lif with a long putt on #2

Darden doing some fishing this morning

Keith with a tap in birdie on #3




Lif with a birdie on #8

Heady with a rare birdie on #8







Inhale confidence, exhale doubt

Keith make face on #18


Dave finishes it up

Official Scorecard



No comments:

Post a Comment