Sunday, October 23, 2022

The Unforgiving Church

 We couldn't decide where to play this week and Lif suggested The Church, so we went with that.  Today's players were: Steve, Chris, Keith, Dave, Heady and No Lif!!  😐 Temperatures were in the 70's, partly cloudy skies and the wind was a factor.  Course conditions were fair and there was only one other group on the course.

We all hit our share of trees today.  I had trouble with my control, one mistake and you lose your chance at par.  At least I hit most of my putts.

A total of five birdies were made:  Steve(2), Dave(1), Chris(1) and Keith(1).  One disc lost, by me, in the pond on #18.  My new Tern.  Two discs found, one by Steve on #12 and one by me, by the pond on #18.  One dildo lost by Keith.

Steve and I

Big Dave starts us off!

Steve makes par on #1.  Drive went past the creek

Grip it and rip it!

Chris getting his disc down

Steve's approach on #3

Steve had a putting adventure on #3

First putt went in the water

Third putt didn't make it either

Steve need a shot after that!

Keith make face



Keith's approach on #15

Time for a shot

Chris driving on #16

Steve with a great approach on #16.  Parked it.

Keith with a birdie on #18

Steve with a rare flick

Dave from the trees

Steve nails his putt to finish

Official Score




No comments:

Post a Comment