Sunday, August 21, 2022

Brushy Creek and Davis Springs

 We went up north this week to play Brushy Creek (Cat Hollow) and Davis Springs.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Lif, Dave, Donald and Heady.  The temperature and the humidity was in the 80's, mostly cloudy skies, even had a brief drizzle.  There was an intermittent breeze that caused some grief.  Course conditions were good, looks like they got a little rain.  There were lots and lots of other players on the course.

I played about my average for this course.  I had some good throws on my drive and some bad rolls on my approaches.  Dave had the shot of the day with a 60 foot tunnel shot birdie on #18.  Afterwards, Steve, Keith and I played the nine hole course at Davis Springs

There were only four birdies made today:  Steve(2), Heady(1) and Dave(1).  No discs lost and one disc found.


Lif starts us off

Steve with a birdie attempt on #2




Lif next to some ancient Indian stone marker



Keith says the bar is open!


Keith with a stuck disc









Brushy Creek Score

Davis Spring score


No comments:

Post a Comment