Saturday, May 7, 2022

Circle C - Saturday Round

 It being Mother's Day tomorrow, we decided to play a round at Circle C on Saturday.  Today's players were:  Steve, Chris, Dave, Lif and Heady.  It was a warm and humid day with temperatures and humidity in the upper 80's.  Skies were sunny and there was not much wind when we started.  Thanks to Steve for bringing the Macho Tacos!

I was inconsistent today, I didn't feel like I had the same power and accuracy as last week.  I had a couple of disaster holes. I really dropped off on the back nine.  It could have been worse but I was able to save par and bogey on several holes with some good approaches and putting.

Only three birdies made today:  Heady(1), Steve(1) and Chris(1).  No discs lost and no discs found. 

Enjoying some Macho Tacos

Steve starts us off!



Dave on the #5 fairway

Nice follow thru

Break Time



It was a warm day



Chris with a birdie on #15


Steve makes par on #18

Official Score

 

No comments:

Post a Comment