Sunday, May 15, 2022

Circle C - Redux

 We originally were planning on playing The Met today, but we found out there was a tournament being played.  We quickly decided to play Circle C again. Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Lif, Dave and Heady.  It was a warm day (I love the heat) with temperatures in the upper 80's, sunny skies and a gentle breeze.  Course conditions were good and dry.  There were lots of other players on the course.

We all played well today, our scores ended up within four strokes of each other.  I played better this week, I think I am finally over my shoulder injury from last year.  I am getting good distance but what has really improved is the accuracy on my approach shots.  My flicks were working this week.  Also, I had some good putting today, I only missed an 18 footer on #14.  Steve had an off day and he had problems with his putting, he missed several shots at birdie.  Lif had the shot of the day with a 100ft toss in on #6 to save par!  

There were five birdies today:  Keith(2), Heady(2) and Steve(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Steve, high in a tree on #11.


Dave starts us off!

Keith with a birdie on #2

Rob with a birdie on #2


Lif with a flick on #5 fairway


Lif contemplating his options

Lif with a power Mulligan

Steve with a deep putt

Lif driving uphill on #9


Big Dave on the #11 fairway


Steve is a bloody mess


Steve's follow thru

Dave going for birdie on #15

Keith with a tap in birdie on #15

Keith putting from downtown

The doctor is in




Keith from the dry creek

Dave finishes it up
Official Scorecard


No comments:

Post a Comment