Sunday, April 11, 2021

MetCenter - Beautiful Spring Day

 It was a gorgeous day for disc golf at the MetCenter.  Today's players were:  Steve, Dave, Chris and myself.  Keith played a rehabilitation round, practice is good therapy for his hand.  Temperatures were in the upper 50's when we started and near 80 when we finished.  Sunny skies and not a cloud in the sky.  Course conditions were excellent, they had a tournament at this course last week and they really cleaned it up.  Lots of other groups on the course enjoying the day.

I played a little bit better on this course than the last time we played.  Still, I don't think I could have done much better.  I was having trouble getting power on my drives and I had trouble with my accuracy.  

There were seven birdies made today:  Steve(4), Chris(2) and Heady(1).  No discs lost and no discs found.
























No comments:

Post a Comment