Sunday, September 27, 2020

North Town - Been a Long Time

Because of COVID-19,  January was the last time we've played North Town in Pflugerville.  Today's players were:  Steve, Keith, Lif, Bob, Dave, Chris and Heady.  Temperatures were in the 70's, cloudy skies and the wind picked up during the back nine.  Course conditions were good, a little muddy.  There were lots of other players on the course.

I played about my average for this course.  I hit about my average amount of trees and missed a couple of putts.  Bob is getting more control on his roller shots.  He inspired me to try a few.  Actually worked out for me.

There were 17 birdies today:  Steve(4),  Chris(4), Dave(3), Bob(2), Heady(2), Keith(1) and Lif(1).  One disc lost by Lif in the pond on #12, one disc found by Chris in a tree on #17.



Getting ready for the big round!

Bob starts us off!



Keith makes good use of the mulligan

Lif and Dave fishing

Keith from the edge on #4

Dave with an easy par on #5

Bob and Chris with a successful recovery

Lif from a knee





Keith driving on #9

I should have had this one!

Namaste Lif




Lif says a tearful goodbye to his disc
 







Turtle chillin' out

Chris with a difficult birdie on #16

All eyes on Keith

Steve with a power drive on #18

Heady gets the hook!

Official Scorecard



No comments:

Post a Comment