Sunday, August 9, 2020

Old Settlers' Park - Round Rock

We drove up north Sunday to play the challenging Old Settlers' Park in Round Rock, Texas.  The players were:  Steve, Keith, Bob, Lif, Dave, Chris and Heady.  It was warm and breezy when we started and hot and humid when we finished.  Course conditions were very dry and there a fair number of other players on the course.

The Force was not strong with me today.  I started of playing well, then the wheels came off and I could never really recover.  I had some decent drives but too many of my fairway throws found trees.  I only missed one putt and that was for birdie.  Dave had some very nice drives today.  Both Keith and Chris made some long distance putts.

Only four birdies were made today:  Steve(2), Keith(1), and Chris(1).  No discs lost and one disc found by Steve. 

Catching up from last week


Lif starts us off!

Keith with a tap in birdie on #2



Steve throwing rocks at trees


Bob checking out the creek



Chris goes over
Walking the #10 fairway   



Through the tunnel of oaks

 



Keith make face
Chris with style points
 

Finishing up on #18

No comments:

Post a Comment