Saturday, August 15, 2020

MetCenter - Steve Birthday Round

Steve and I played a quick round at the MetCenter this morning to celebrate his 60th birthday.   We had larger plans but a  COVID scare changed the plans.  It was hot day with temperatures in the middle 90's when we finished.  Despite the heat, there were a lot of other players on the course.  We had to wait a few times.  The course is the driest I've ever seen it, with several dead hackberry trees on the ground.

I wound with a pretty good score for this course. I was inconsistent all day, throwing too high or too low or grip locking.  Still I managed to recover on most holes and I made all the putts I should have made.  Even a few that I normally miss.   Steve made a 50 footer to save par on #13. 

Steve was a birdie machine with five birdies and I had two.  No discs lost and no discs found.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment