Sunday, August 4, 2019

Roy G. Guerrero - Wet Day

It doesn't often rain in Austin during the month of August, but it did not stop us from playing Roy G. this morning.  Today's players were:  Steve, Lif, Keith, Bob, Dave and Heady.  Temperatures were in the low 80's, overcast skies, no wind and about 90 percent humidity.  Course conditions were good.  It rained earlier in the morning so things were a bit soggy.  I'm not complaining, we could use a little more.  There were a few other groups on the course today.

I played about my average for this course.  I could not get my drives going and many of my approaches were off.  I was making some long putts, mostly by luck.

Steve had the shot of the day with a birdie on #16 from about 100 feet out.  That was the only birdie of the day.  No discs lost, no discs found.

Climbing down to get to the first tee

Keith starts us off!

Lif putting on #1

Heady with a par on #2

Keith putting on #3


Trashcan art.


Tee pads were a little slick


Lots of Turk's Caps blooming

Me with a approach on one knee


Bob on #7

Dave from the tall grass



Keith's approach on #15

We let someone play thru and he got stuck.



Bob finishes it up!

Bob's scorecard

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Rob.



No comments:

Post a Comment