Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Westside Park - Tuesday Afternoon

It's springtime in Texas, my favorite time of year!  I took the day off work and played the Westside Park in Marble Falls.  It was a beautiful day, temperatures in the 80's, only a little wind and not a cloud in the sky.  Course conditions were good, the grass was a little high.  Also, I could not find a way across the creek to play #17 (I played #1 twice).  I had the course all to myself.

I played pretty well today.  My first drive on #1 landed about 10 feet from the basket for my only birdie of the day.  My putting was spot on today, I was hitting everything.  I did have a little trouble on a couple of holes, I almost lost my Roadrunner in the tall grass on #15.  It took me about 15 minutes to find it.

Birdie on #1

Walking to #4

From the tee pad on #6

Signature hole on the course

This is a very technical hole

Lots and lots of bluebonnets

From the tee pad on #13

This is the easiest hole on the course.

From the tee pad on #16

Official Scorecard

No comments:

Post a Comment