Sunday, April 14, 2019

Circle C - Gorgeous Day

We finally had some outstanding weather to play disc golf.  Seems every week it has been windy or rainy or cold.  Today's players were:  Steve, Bob, Keith, Dave, Wesley and Heady.   Temperatures were in the 50's to 60's, there was a slight breeze and not a cloud in the sky.  Course conditions were good, I was surprised that it was not muddy from the recent rains.  There were quite a few other players on the course and we let several groups play through.

Not one of my better rounds for Circle C.  I was throwing some good drives and approach shots, but I missed a lot of putts.  I also had a few disaster holes where nothing went right.  A good round by Wesley who scored a personal best for this course.

Only four birdies were made today:  Bob, Wesley, Keith and Dave; all had one birdie.  No discs lost but Steve found one (of course).

Keith starts us off!

Bob takes a knee

Dave nails it

Looking at the #5 basket

I had a pretty decent drive on #5

Me missing a birdie on #7

Bob's drive went a little long on #8.  Way over the cliff

Steve on #9

Big Dave with a Big Birdie on #10


Keith with a nice long putt

Steve gettin down!

Disc love on the fairway



Keith with a birdie on #15

I saved par after missing my birdie putt

Heady with an assist




Wesley makes par on #18

Official Scorecard.  Recorded by Steve.  Compiled by Heady

No comments:

Post a Comment