Sunday, April 7, 2019

Circle C - Bob and I

This mornings round was cancelled due to severe thunderstorms in the area.  Bob and I decided to get in a round in the afternoon.  Temperatures were in the 60's, skies were cloudy and we had a little bit of rain on some holes.  Course conditions were good, considering all of the rain it had over the past two days.  The creek was not really flowing that much.

I started out pretty well but I made some mistakes that cost me a few strokes.  I also missed at least three putts.  I was just a little bit off, I could have a really good round.  I had some really nice drives and some that really stunk it up.

Only two birdies were made, one by Bob and one by me.

Bob trying for birdie on #7.  Nice drive!


Bob from the creek


No comments:

Post a Comment